It's been awhile since I've participated in Scavenger Hunt Sunday. For some reason something always comes up and I just never get it done! I almost didn't get it together for this week, but this morning I went through my photos and figured I had enough photos to make it work! So here they are:
1. Walking empty streets ~ Took this picture of my daughter this week at my parents house. We spent the week visiting with family in the Pocono Mountains. Man it was HOT!!!!
2. Repeating patterns ~ Something on the front of our friends boat.
3. Floor ~ It had rained and the sun was coming up behind my parents house. The light was beautiful! I took this on the floor of the woods behind the house, it was all mossey and beautiful!
4. Then and now ~ I wanted to do a picture of my daughter and her two cousins using an old picture and a new one I took this week but i didn't feel like hunting for the old photo from 8 years ago, so I went with a before and after edit of a photo I took of my niece. She wanted me to take her Senior photos. First is the then shot.
5. Fingertips ~ My daughter holding a fishingrod.
Those are my interpretations for the week. To see more or to play along, head on over to: