Friday, October 29, 2010
I thought the crop was good so I left that alone. For more great fixes head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/
Monday, October 25, 2010
Sunday, October 24, 2010
This week the challenge is for a black and white photo. I love this picture of my daughter, I think it has a very moody feel to it and I love how crisp her eyes are.
To see more entries head on over to http://thepapermama.blogspot.com/
It's Sunday again.... already! I swear I am never ready for this challenge. I pull it out of my arse at the last min. All of these pictures were taken this week so I am proud of that... even though they are not very good.
1. 5 Senses - I went with my cute kitty, The Bean. She sees me, smells me, hears me and she is tired of me touching her because all she wants is to taste some kitty chow!
2. Child. Well I only have the one, and she just turned 14 this week! Where does the time go??? Here she is looking like a child, she was supposed to be giving me some nice poses, but instead all I got were some goofey faces.
3. Dining. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture every night for dining, but I did take this picture while in the kitchen making dinner... it's a stretch but it's all I got!
4. Night. I missed the full moon two nights ago, but it was still big and bright last night so I tried to get a picture of it..... thats not a very easy thing to do!
5. Sky. The sky the other morning while I was looking out the front door over my neighbors house. Actually it's an empty house for sale, it's been empty for a year now since we moved in. I would love for someone nice to move in!
Thats all! Head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com to see more or join in!
Friday, October 22, 2010
Here is my edit:
For more great edits head on over to http://www.iheartfaces.com/
Sunday, October 17, 2010
1. Side lighting - I went with creepy pumpkin man sitting in my window!
2. Jack o' Lantern - I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays!
3. Faces formed in nature - Um, yea this was an easy one.... NOT! I can see a sorta face here though.
5. Warm - There is nothing warmer then a cute kitty sleeping in the sun!
To see that everyone else found on their scavenger hunt or to play yourself, head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
This is my dad. I took this picture this summer during our family reunion, it was the last time I've seen him. This Friday he is going to have his knee replaced, I am worried about him but I am sure it will all go fine. He has a really good Dr. and they say he is in good shape for the surgery. Love you Dad!