Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Do you know who The Pioneer Woman is? Well I do and so do a lot of other people. She has a great website, and on that great website she hosts the occasional photo contest. Well the last contest was for bugs, yes bugs of all things. So I entered because I just love bugs, sure.... anyway, I ended up being a finalist but I didn't win. The winner really did have a great picture so I don't feel bad. Here is the photo I entered.

Yea, pretty good right? I know, but not good enough.... I tell ya, it just makes me want to try harder next time, and that my friends is a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!