Thursday, September 16, 2010

A wee bit of me!

 
I know it's actuallly Thursday now but I just saw this and I thought it would be nice to have something on this blog other than pictures!
 
{one} have you ever won a trophy? if yes, for what?

When I was a kid I won a third place trophy in a ping pong tournament.... is it sad that there were only three kids competing? I'm sure I got some for soccer that they gave to everyone of the team.

{two} what was your favorite subject in school?

Does art count? I really didn't like school... I find it amazing on went on to get my BBA degree!

{three} what time do you get up in the morning?

Too early! Anywhere between 5:30 and 6:30... even on weekends!

{four} if you could open your own business, what would it be?

Natural Light on Location Photographer!!!!!!!!!

{five} if you could spend the evening with one rock star/band, who would it be?

I like a lot of music but really have no favorite band.... I guess it would be cool to hang out with Michael Buble', he's really good and he seems kinda cool too!

{six} what sitcom character reminds you of you?

I have no idea, maybe Christine from "The Adventures of Old Christine", and we have the same name too!

{seven} what are the 3 most important things to you?

My family, my friends, and I'll be vain here and say my camera but God is up there too ; )

{eight} chips or popcorn?

I like both but I guess I'd pick chips with ridges.

{nine} have you ever ordered anything from an infomercial?

I don't think so.

{ten} what is one thing that you are grateful for today?



My home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!