Sunday, June 26, 2011

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!

 
It's Scavenger Hunt Sunday time!
 
First ~ Windows/Doors ~ This is part of a door! I loved the way the light was streaming into the room, it was sunset and the light was just beautiful.
 


Second ~ Eyelashes ~ My daughters pretty eye.


Third ~ Paint ~ An old peeling fence near our house.


Fourth ~ Leaf Veins ~ Not much I can say about this, it's a leaf!


Fifth ~ Faceless Portrait ~ My daughter, I like the way her hair looks in this photo.


That's it for my interpretations this week. To see more or play along head on over to:


11 comments:

  1. love that peeling paint - and the light in all of them is stunning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter has beautiful eyes and I love the faceless portrait too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your leaf veins picture is very neat and crisp. I like it! :) Good work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great set - you really rocked it out. There's something about your perspective on door is pretty neat. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the door too. Is it opening or is it shutting?

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great "door" perspective! Nice collection this week...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very interesting pictures indeed!!

    Hope you have a blessed Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is the most beautiful color eye! WOW- I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOWZERS! I love these. I love the first two.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love love paint shot, it does say a lot. Perfect composition, bokeh, colors... Great shot

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!