Saturday, October 2, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!






 

1. Golden - Man I had a ton for golden, not sure why this was such an easy one but I guess I just love pictures with a golden hue to them. I love the golden color in this glass of chardonnay.

2. Smell - I originally had a picture of a candle for this but it was boring so I took one out of the archives. Man, this cow smelled.... like bad, I can still remember it, it was ugly too!

3. Fruit - Ok not sure how to get creative with this.... pretty sad I know.... I guess I could have baked a pie or something but I hate to bake!

4. Simple - Hmmmm. I was going to put a picture of my cat cause he really is quite a simpleton but I didn't want to pick on him so I went with a simple weed I took yesterday out in the yard, it's SOOC and it was taken a high noon, how simply lucky I was to get this shot, I love it! It could have worked for golden too!

5. Sports - I am not much of a sports fan but my husband is a Golf Pro so I took this picture of his putter and golf ball other day while I was playing around with DOF. It's also SOOC.
For more great Scavenger Hunts photos head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/

27 comments:

  1. Everyone of these is sooo good. That cow shot is weird (in a good way). I had to show my husband and your SOOC simple shot is perfection! Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cow looks crazy!! And that simple SOOC shot is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That SOOC is so awesome! I love it. Great job this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your smell and sports are amazing shots! Love them both...beautiful blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots! I love your simple & sports!! Thanks for visiting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love you're simple as well - beautiful bokeh. I like your golden one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ewww! That cow is really gross, but your other pretty shots make up for it! Haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are all great shots! I really like simple.
    Here's mine

    ReplyDelete
  9. When I saw the thumbnail of the chardonnay on Ashley's page I knew that would be my favorite and it is! I love that shot!

    and wow, that is the UGLIEST cow I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are wonderful shots. Loving #4!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Simple is very pretty, and I love your golden shot.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great and creative photos. Glass of charodonnay is my fave....love the DOF.
    That cow is something else....and I bet it stunk.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That simple shot is just amazing! I love the colors and the tones. The golden is great too!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love that cow! what a great set of shots

    ReplyDelete
  15. I echo about the cow... that's got to be one of the ugliest creatures I've seen. But it's a GREAT shot! I can just smell it from here... :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like all your shots. But, there's something about that cow. It's awesome! I like your fruit shot just the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great job! I love your golden and your simple shot is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  18. love the chardonnay + simple!

    ReplyDelete
  19. These look fabulous.. I love your golden shot and your smell shot is too funny.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh my goodness, these photos are amazing!!! Your "smell" shot is my favorite though! It is hilarious! But I think, so far, your gold capture is the most beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  21. These are great! Love your golden and simple the best.

    ReplyDelete
  22. That cow shot made me laugh! I love the first shot, I am probly partial to it bc I love wine, great job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. All beautful, but simple is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I really liked the Golden and Simple shots. The cow looks a bit on the insane side! :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow! These photos are fantastic! I am in love with your simple photo! Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Hi christine...thanks for dropping by my blog..I love the chardonnay shot..my husband was having a glass of whisky the other day and it looked so golden I had half a mind to put that up.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Thanks for dropping by dear...loved the smell shot...very unique....the others are grt too....regarding the comment on my golden shot- i am also not sure what it exactly was..i think it's seaweed....found it on the beach and took a shot to treasure it...have a grt day...

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!