Sunday, October 17, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!


1. Side lighting - I went with creepy pumpkin man sitting in my window!







































2. Jack o' Lantern - I love Halloween, it's one of my favorite holidays!

3. Faces formed in nature - Um, yea this was an easy one.... NOT! I can see a sorta face here though.
4. Sunset - I never have luck with these kinda shots unless I am at the beach. This is actually a sunrise, shhhh, don't tell anyone!


5. Warm - There is nothing warmer then a cute kitty sleeping in the sun!
To see that everyone else found on their scavenger hunt or to play yourself, head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com/

16 comments:

  1. I love your jack-o-lantern shot and the textures that you used with your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creepy guy sitting on the ledge! Love the post processing to bring out that eeriness (don't even know if that's a word or not!). The face in nature looks like a skull. Cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots. Love the pumpkins. The kitty is so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all great but I love your face shot and your warm shot the most. I love watching my kitty sleep...always sweet. And I couldn't find a face formed in nature so I'm jealous of your shot. Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love your face shot and warm shot so much!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the textures on the first two shots! And your kitty is adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the face shot! I can see it...it was definitely a tough one.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The first and last were great shots to welcome and exit peacefully!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I can totally see the face on that tree. Not a huge stretch at all. Great shot.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your jack-o-lantern shot, the background is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  12. All beautiful, I think the face on the tree looks a bit like a fox =D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great shots! Love the color and texture in the jack-o-lantern shot.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous sun set photo. Great shots this week.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!