Sunday, October 24, 2010

Scavenger Hunt Sunday!



It's Sunday again.... already! I swear I am never ready for this challenge. I pull it out of my arse at the last min. All of these pictures were taken this week so I am proud of that... even though they are not very good.

1. 5 Senses - I went with my cute kitty, The Bean. She sees me, smells me, hears me and she is tired of me touching her because all she wants is to taste some kitty chow!


2. Child. Well I only have the one, and she just turned 14 this week! Where does the time go??? Here she is looking like a child, she was supposed to be giving me some nice poses, but instead all I got were some goofey faces.

3. Dining. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture every night for dining, but I did take this picture while in the kitchen making dinner... it's a stretch but it's all I got!

4. Night. I missed the full moon two nights ago, but it was still big and bright last night so I tried to get a picture of it..... thats not a very easy thing to do!


5. Sky. The sky the other morning while I was looking out the front door over my neighbors house. Actually it's an empty house for sale, it's been empty for a year now since we moved in. I would love for someone nice to move in!

Thats all! Head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com to see more or join in!



15 comments:

  1. I'm jealous of your moon shot! LOL, I tried taking a pic of the full moon the other day as well & failed big time! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job. I love your moon shot and your child shot. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a great, great moon shot! VERY hard to get (at least for me) and it turned out shiny, detailed and bright :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all incredible, but I really love the shot of the colander. It may be a stretch, but it works for me. Love the light and perspective.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow great shot of the moon! And you're right, those kids grow up so fast!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your nightphoto is absolutely gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love night and i love sky. Truly the night shot is an "award winner". Beautiful!

    thanks for commenting on my photos too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful shots this week - I always love seeing shots of your daughter (she's going to be quite a lady one day). I love your night shot. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job this week! I absolutely love your moon shot!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your Moon shot is wonderful.. I love it. And your daughters goofy picture brought a big smile to my face.. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  11. great shots! the moon is tough, but you did very well with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I think a lot of us had the same idea of the moon. great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your moon photo looks great and I agree it is not the easiest thing to photograph.

    ReplyDelete

About Me

My photo
Georgia, United States
Photographer, wife, mother, not necessarily in that order. Recently relocated to middle Georgia. Mom to one daughter and three cats. Learning to take the time to stop and smell the roses... oh, and maybe photograph them too!