It's Sunday again.... already! I swear I am never ready for this challenge. I pull it out of my arse at the last min. All of these pictures were taken this week so I am proud of that... even though they are not very good.
1. 5 Senses - I went with my cute kitty, The Bean. She sees me, smells me, hears me and she is tired of me touching her because all she wants is to taste some kitty chow!
2. Child. Well I only have the one, and she just turned 14 this week! Where does the time go??? Here she is looking like a child, she was supposed to be giving me some nice poses, but instead all I got were some goofey faces.
3. Dining. I can't believe I forgot to take a picture every night for dining, but I did take this picture while in the kitchen making dinner... it's a stretch but it's all I got!
4. Night. I missed the full moon two nights ago, but it was still big and bright last night so I tried to get a picture of it..... thats not a very easy thing to do!
5. Sky. The sky the other morning while I was looking out the front door over my neighbors house. Actually it's an empty house for sale, it's been empty for a year now since we moved in. I would love for someone nice to move in!
Thats all! Head on over to http://ashleysisk.blogspot.com to see more or join in!